Monday, September 10, 2007

Mired.

I've taken off in a new direction.

I'm not entirely sure where I'm headed and for the most part of it, I still have my doubts. It seems to me that I have for myself, an already full plate, but what's an appetizer and a main without a dessert right? Besides, going around the buffet table, I'm bound to find something I like, at least eventually. So I've decided, I'm going to take my chances. Not the calculated sort, but the kind that has you riding in the back seat, allowing yourself to be put through the surprises in store. In any case, I'll have to jump out should I sense the first sign of trouble.

Okay enough with the metaphors. My attempt to be vague doesn't mask the obvious and blatant stance of the predicament I'm in.

Ruminating a list of plausible consequences, weighing the pros and cons, trying to turn a deaf ear to both well wishers and naysayers so that my decision stays purely mine; goodness I've put my mind through an endless stream of possibilities, positive and otherwise. I have to give it to my brain seriously, for being able to handle the pressure i subject it to. It's a wonder I haven't had a cerebral aneurysm as yet.

In the end, I'm keeping my options open, and taking it as it comes.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess you're smart enough to make the right decision, just let nature take its course...don't commit till you think its time to... :)

Anonymous said...

You're my ardent fan la. read my blog entries everyday. heehee...yeah i know i'm just not ready.

Anonymous said...

baby i am here with my useless advice. keep the faith yes? lovelove!

Anonymous said...

well ya after reading this it almost gave me a cerebral aneurysm too..haha..anyway any advice can be useful la..:p

Anonymous said...

i love my friends la. i'm a happy girl. and for once i believe. :)