Saturday, September 29, 2007

Dirty laundry.

I'm airing yours.

So Mr. Copycat is some 'famous' vasantham central celebrity!
With looks that certainly doesn't kill, a frame that has evidently been overfed with too much dum briyani and a fashion sense that certainly does no justice to the indian superstar, I wonder how anyone can stand or even sit watching him overact on television.

My blood boils.

So i'm gracious enough to leave this creep a subtle [which friends happened to think was rude and I don't know why!] comment stating the obvious. And what does the most intelligent buffoon do? He not only deletes my comment [which by the way is not only indicated by the absence of it but by the fact that "Comment is deleted by the administrator" is clearly written], he goes on to ADD another comment, under MY name, CLAMING that 'I was sorry [which clearly I am not!] for shooting my mouth and that since the issue at hand has been sorted out, which SUPPOSEDLY I, once again, was IMPRESSED by the way he handled it, he is by all means free to carry on with his writing.' (Obviously, these are my words. HE was in no way close to being grammatically perfect which I am not implying I am, just in case you assume otherwise.)

Tell me. What do you make of this?!
The AUDACITY of this brainless, ignorant chap.

Of course, i didn't stop there. I mean how could I? I had to write on.
Seriously is he completely oblivious to the fact that he made a complete cuckold out of himself?
Tarnishing the image of a public figure is supposed to be taboo, but what do I care? Besides he seems willing at aiding the process of sullying his reputation.
I would sue him if I could. And I shall, if I find some way.
Let me work my way around this.

I DEMAND and apology for plagarism AND virtual impersonation.
And until I get it, or this blows over with time and my rage dissipates with it, I SHALL NOT STOP.

This is the bloke's URL. Look for the post titled "Love for life".
Apart from the 1st sentence and the lame 2nd last paragraph that reads from the 2nd sentence, I own every other word. Read the comments if they haven't already been erased or modified. And just so that you know the last paragraph was inspired from a prayer back when I was in CHIJ (an all girls, convent). Unless he castrated himself and landed himself a spot, I sure as hell don't know which enunch would write that.
Knock yourselves out. Who knows you may find your post staring back at you!

http://lovethyself01.blogspot.com/

Disclaimer: Thou shalt not entertain one-dimensional opinions. You are not me. (I would like to add that I am usually not this hot headed.) Go @#*% a spider should you need to back his ass up. And while you're at it shove a fist up yours.

Go in peace.
Right.

No comments: