Tuesday, September 18, 2007

the bloody narcissist.

It bothers me. How none of my entries have been stimulating or thought invoking.
Just self absorbed.

Then again, I'm not writing to change the world.

So before I digress, let's come back to ME.
[well hey give me some credit for the honesty if not the modesty, or in this case the lack thereof. hur hur.]

Updates.

Yesterday marked the end of my poverty. I am finally debt free. *3 cheers please*
But oh no. I can't go back to being the spendthrift I was though, cos' this aint daddy's money no more.Funny how you really feel the pinch of purchases when the dough rollin' in is from YOUR sweat and toil. But glad I am, for gone are the days when I look longingly at a plate of chicken rice and choke a sob because I'm short of the 20 cents to have that decent meal. Now I can saunter into Hilton and order a cheesecake just cos! *Braggart* Of course there is still the burden of school fees. Now that's the bomb. No seriously, you'd think textbooks were gold plated or something. And bills of course. I wonder which creep said it was fun growing up. Newsflash bum, it's not! I shall be civil and use expletives only under my breath. %#$@$. It's not lady like to be profane no? Right, like I care.
And of course there's this other 'investment' I've banked in on. Now that's my secret. One I'm going to and planning to keep from the world til I have them figure it out themselves. If they ever do. I feel the start of sinister laughter sounding.

But, let's get on.

Moving past is seriously the hardest thing to do. I can't comprehend the works of the heart and mind really. I give up. But if ignorance is bliss then so it shall be, considering how immature that may seem. All advice has not fallen on deaf ears, it just takes time for a stubborn girl like me to do what I have to do because I want to do it and not because I was told to.

Well folks, that's a wrap. Because I fly tomorrow I have to be asunder.
P.S I've come this far, ONLY because I have the most wonderful friends. ALL credit goes to them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why does the last 2nd paragraph hit a spot on me? haha... Thats the purpose of advice, its for U to listen carefully (not ignore :P) and then U decide after considering and not let others decide for you...and congrats on being debt free..The bloody narcissist suits u well..haha..kidding

Anonymous said...

excuse me uncle, please ah, don't give yourself so much credit can. You make it sound like you're my only friend.

Anonymous said...

alamak aunty ah..i nvr said i was ur only fren ah...just said that it hits a spot..probably same reaction for all those frens who advised u la...aiyoh.. :P